This page provides information about the IRS Office Plantation/Ford Lauderdale location.
IRS Office Plantation/Ford Lauderdale – 7850 Southwest 6th Court Plantation, FL 33324
Closest federal office to the IRS Office at Plantation location is the US Food & Drug Administration office of Plantation. Other establishments in the closest periphery to this office are – a gym named 24 Hour Fitness; and a dental, vision and life insurance provider called Solstice Benefits. The IRS Office is a three-storied building with plenty of inside and outside space.
East on St. Peters Road: Head west on Southwest 12th St/Peters Road toward Southwest 75th Avenue. Look out for South University Drive and turn right onto it. After a while, make a left turn onto Southwest 10th Street. Continue straight for a while, then turn left onto Southwest 6th Court.
West on South Pine Island Road: Head west on West Boulevard toward South Pine Island Road. At the 1st cross street, turn right onto South Pine Island Road and make a left turn onto Southwest 6th Court. The destination will be on the right.
North on North University Drive: Head southeast on North University Drive and turn right onto Southwest 6th Street. Immediately afterwards, make a left turn onto Southwest 78th Avenue. Upon arriving at the 1st cross street, turn right onto Southwest 6th Court. The destination will be on the left.
South on Southwest 10th Street: Head north on South University Drive and look out for the Southwest 10th Street, turn left onto it upon arrival. Then, continue straight onto Southwest 78th Avenue for a while and make a left turn onto Southwest 6th Court. The destination will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (954) 423-7300
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility available for public visitors, few spots are reserved for handicapped visitors as well.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)