This page provides information about the IRS Office Port St. Lucie location.
IRS Office Port. St Lucie – 7410 S. US Highway 1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
The IRS Office Port St. Lucie property is being managed by Jeremiah Baron & Co. Located right next to the United States Highway 1, accessibility to this place is no trouble at all. The office is a scenic four-storied building with glass and modern architectural design all around. Lots of surface spaces are available all through the establishment to give the workers and visitors a sense of space.
West on East Prima Vista Boulevard: Head northeast on east Prima Vista Boulevard toward Northeast Naranja Avenue. Take the 2nd from the left lane and turn left onto US-1 North highway. Proceed forward for and make an immediate right turn toward the IRS Office.
North on US-1 South: Head south on US-1 highway toward Lake Vista Trail. Look out for IRS office signs and turn left upon arrival at the right location.
South on US-1 Highway: Head northwest on US-1 toward Dyer Road. Continue for a while until you see some IRS Office signs. The destination will be on the right, so make a final right turn upon arrival.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
A wide open parking lot is available in front of the building to accommodate free parking for employees and visitors.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are recommended to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments