This page provides information about the IRS Office Queensbury location.
IRS Office Queensbury – 375 Bay Road, Queensbury, NY 12804
IRS Office Queensbury is situated on an office building property which also has some apartment complexes for living as well. The building was built in 2003. Approximate amount of living space is 30,960 square feet in the whole complex. Lot size of the building is 176,418 square feet, thus there is abundant of free space which makes this complex a great place to live or work in. US Social Security Administration is one of the closest federal offices to this place.
East on Quaker Road: Head west on Quaker Road toward Meadowbrook Road and turn right onto Bay Road when the signs indicate.
West on Quaker Road: Head east on Quaker Road toward Lafayette Street and turn left onto Glenwood Avenue after a mile. A while after, turn left onto Bay Road.
North on Bay Road: Head south on Bay Road toward Hearts Way. Follow the signs for IRS Office.
South on Bay Road: Head north on Bay Road toward Garrison Road. Follow the signs for IRS Office.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break at noon during 1 pm – 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (518) 798-6047
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There’s sufficient parking place around the building for public visitors and residents of the building. In case the spots are all taken up, metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are within walking distance.
Public visitors will have to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel or front desk personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments