This page provides information about the IRS Office Queensbury location.
IRS Office Queensbury – 375 Bay Road, Queensbury, NY 12804
East on Quaker Road: Head west on Quaker Road toward Meadowbrook Road and turn right onto Bay Road when the signs indicate.
West on Quaker Road: Head east on Quaker Road toward Lafayette Street and turn left onto Glenwood Avenue after a mile. A while after, turn left onto Bay Road.
North on Bay Road: Head south on Bay Road toward Hearts Way. Follow the signs for IRS Office.
South on Bay Road: Head north on Bay Road toward Garrison Road. Follow the signs for IRS Office.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break at noon during 1 pm – 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Queensbury IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There’s on premises parking for visitors.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments