This page provides information about the IRS Office Richland location.
IRS Office Richland – 825 Jadwin Avenue, Richland, WA 99352
Richland IRS Office is located in the Richland Federal Building and US Courthouse. This building is located in the City of Richland’s Central Business District, therefore the area is quite a busy one. The building has 386,561 gross square feet of area which is divided into three separate sections; one for US Post Office a seven story office tower and a low-rise courthouse section. The sections are integrated by using flat roofs, horizontal canopy projections, fenestration and concrete cladding. Some important locations nearby are John Dam Plaza, CBC Health Science Building, Bank of America Financial Center and US General Services Administration.
West on Van Giesen Street: Head east on Van Giesen Street toward Hall Road. Take a right turn onto State Highway 240 then continue until Swift Boulevard is in the right. Turn right onto Swift Blvd and drive for a while until the arrival of Jadwin Avenue, then turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Jadwin Avenue: Head south on Jadwin Avenue toward Wilson Street. Drive until the Federal Building is seen on the right.
South on George Washington Way: Head northwest on George Washington Way. Jadwin Avenue should be ahead on the left, upon arrival turn left onto this road. The Federal Building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (509) 942-2316
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Surface level paved parking is available on the western portion of this multi-block site, alongside some open and fenced parking lots. Other than this parking, commercial parking lots are also available within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to walk through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments