This page provides information about the IRS Office Rochester location.
IRS Office Rochester – 310 South Broadway, Rochester, MN 55904
Rochester IRS Office is located between the Olmsted County District Court and South Broadway, with the South Fork Zumbro River running in between. The city’s businesses run through here, it is quite a busy location. The IRS Office is located in a 3 story office building with red brick façade, by the main road. Some of the tenants at this location other than the IRS are – Brad O’Conor Photography, Exhibitor Magazine, RSM US LLP and Wells Fargo Advisors. Nearby locations you could take for reference are Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown, Holiday Inn, Think Mutual Bank, Holiday Inn, and Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Rochester etc.
East on 4th Street SE: Head west on 4th Street SE toward 3rd Avenue SE. Turn right onto S Broadway and the IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 4th Street SW: Head east on 4th Street SW toward 2nd Avenue SW. Take a left turn at the S Broadway cross street onto S Broadway; the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Broadway Avenue: Head south on N Broadway Avenue toward 2nd Street NW. Make a U-turn at 4th Street SW; and the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Broadway: Head north on S Broadway toward 6th Street SW. After the 4th Street SE cross street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (507) 281-3044
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is a parking lot behind this office building, also street parking arrangements in the front.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments