This page provides information about the IRS Office Rockville location.
IRS Office Rockville – 6010 Executive Blvd, Ste 100, Room 103, Rockville, MD 20852
The IRS Office at Rockville is located beside the Montrose Parkway. HHS University is one of the major tenants here, and there are many other offices and business locations on this building alongside IRS. Some notable locations nearby – Whole Kids Academy, Capital Bank, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, Kaiser Permanente Regional Lab, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States etc.
East on Montrose Parkway: Head west on Montrose Parkway toward Towne Road. Turn left onto E Jefferson Street and continue onto Executive Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the right.
West on Montrose Road: Head east on Montrose Road toward Tildenwood Drive. Continue onto Montrose Parkway, half a mile later turn right onto E Jefferson Street. Continue onto Executive Boulevard, the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Rockville Pike: Head southeast on Rockville Pike. Turn right onto Towne Road, continue for a while and turn right onto Montrose Parkway. Then take a left turn onto E Jefferson Street. Finally continue onto Executive Boulevard and the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Rockville Pike: Head north on Rockville Pike toward Security Lane. Take a left turn onto Old Georgetown Road. Continue for a while then turn right onto Executive Boulevard. Make a U-turn, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (240) 613-8976
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises parking facility. Colonial Parking is a parking facility within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments