This page provides information about the virtual assistance facility provided by the Internal Revenue Service, for the residents of Roswell.
IRS Office Roswell (Virtual Assistance) – By Appointment Only
The taxpayers residing in Roswell might receive taxpayers’ assistance provided by the Internal Revenue Service over a computer kiosk and internet connectivity. The experience is almost similar to talking face to face, except the IRS employee is sitting in a different location and speaking through the computer monitor. Upon confirmed appointment with the IRS Office, the taxpayer would be assigned a workstation on a specific time. The taxpayer gets to sit at the workstation on his/her designated time and speak with the IRS employee appearing on screen.
Monday and Friday, from 8.30 am to 3 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This IRS office serves by appointment only. All taxpayers must take appointments prior to visiting this office, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Tax Topics)
- Form 911, request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (tax law or account assistance only)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
Services Not Available at this Location:
- Accept any payment (cash, check or money orders)
- Authenticate/verify taxpayer identity
- Departing alien clearance (Sailing Permits)
- Copies of tax returns and transcripts
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Pick up tax forms or order by mail