This page provides information about the virtual assistance facility for the residents of Rothschild city.
IRS Office Rothschild – Virtual Assistance
The residents of Rothschild city can avail the virtual assistance service provided by the IRS Office. The experience is almost similar to talking face to face, except the IRS employee is sitting in a remote office in a different location. The taxpayers need to get a schedule by taking appointment from the IRS Office, on the designated schedule they get to sit at a workstation and talk to the employee appearing on screen.
Wednesday and Thursday 8.30 am to 2.30 pm.
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides service on appointment-only basis. All taxpayers must take appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911,Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (tax law or account assistance only)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
Services Not Available at this Location:
- Accept any payment (cash, check or money orders)
- Authenticate/verify taxpayer identity
- Departing alien clearance (Sailing Permits)
- Copies of tax returns and transcripts
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Pick up tax forms or order by mail