IRS Office Sacramento CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Sacramento location.
IRS Office Sacramento – 4330 Watt Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95821.
The IRS Office building at Sacramento was established in 1987 on 3.77 acres of land. The office is located side-by-side with Brightwood College in Sacramento. Couple highways and freeway run by the office location, therefore it is very easy to reach this destination. There’s a DEA office nearby, and the Arcade Creek is not very far if you take a hike.
East on Interstate 80: On the Dwight D. Eisenhower Highway, head west towards the exit 93. Keep right and eye on the signs for Watt Avenue/N Highlands. Use the left lanes to turn left onto Watt Avenue and make a U-turn.
West on Interstate 80: Head northeast towards exit 94A. Use either of the left two lanes to turn left onto Watt Avenue. The destination should be on the right.
North on Watt Avenue: Head south while you’re on Watt Avenue and continue for a mile toward Myrtle Avenue. Make a U-turn and the IRS office should be located 500 feet away.
South on Watt Avenue: Head north on Watt Avenue toward William way for little more than a mile. Look for your destination on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (916) 974 – 5225
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Free parking lot for everyone in the Kaplan College premises.
Public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment.
Visitors need an appointment prior to visiting, by calling the contact number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)