This page provides information about the IRS Office Saginaw location.
IRS Office Saginaw – 4901 Towne Centre, Saginaw, MI 48604
From downtown Saginaw, driving to the IRS Office might take around 10 mins on regular traffic. The Towne Centre Road is quite a busy one with many business locations. Posh hotels like Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, Super 8 Saginaw etc. are located very within close periphery. Fashion Square Mall is the largest and nearest business hub. Good diners like taco Bell, Denny’s, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings etc. are located around as well.
East on Tittabawassee Road: Head west on Tittabawassee Road toward Lorraine Avenue. Drive straight and continue on this road. Upon arrival at the Towne Centre Road, turn left onto it. The IRS Office should be ahead, on the right.
West on Coralberry Road: Head east on Tittabawassee Road. Continue straight on this road until Towne Centre Road, upon arrival turn right onto it. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
North on Bay Road: Head south on M-84S after Loeffler Drive. Continue for a while then turn left onto Tittabawassee Road. After a while, turn right onto Towne Centre Road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on I-675: Head north on I-675N. Take exit 6 for Tittabawassee Road toward Zilwaukee. Turn left onto Tittabawassee Road using any of the left 2 lanes. Continue straight on this road for a while, then turn left onto Towne Centre Road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.20 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (989) 797-8560
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments