This page provide information about the IRS Office Saint Petersburg FL location
IRS Office Saint Petersburg – 9450 Koger Boulevard, Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
East on Gandy Boulevard: Head west on Gandy Boulevard North toward Waterford and keep right to stay on Gandy Boulevard. Take either of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 4th Street North. Then, make a right turn onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the right.
West on 94th Avenue North: Head northeast on 94th Avenue North. Continue for a while and turn left onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the left.
North on 4th Street North: Head south toward Gandy Boulevard North. Upon arrival, make a right turn onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the right.
South on 4th Street North: Head north toward 89th Avenue North. After a while, make a left turn onto 94th Avenue North and after a few hundred feet turn right onto Koger Boulevard North. The destination will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Free on-premises parking is available at this IRS office for public visitors.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.