This page provide information about the IRS Office Saint Petersburg location
IRS Office Saint Petersburg – 9450 Koger Boulevard, Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
Establishments around the IRS Office at Saint Petersburg don’t bear any specific nature – for example, US Army Recruiting Station is the closest government installation and Shane Beatty Academic Monitoring is located just across the street and there’s no similarity between these two. Other important establishments are Vocational Rehabilitation Division, Modern Business Associates, Wright Flood, Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast – Gateway and a refueling station called Marathon.
East on Gandy Boulevard: Head west on Gandy Boulevard North toward Waterford and keep right to stay on Gandy Boulevard. Take either of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 4th Street North. Then, make a right turn onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the right.
West on 94th Avenue North: Head northeast on 94th Avenue North. Continue for a while and turn left onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the left.
North on 4th Street North: Head south toward Gandy Boulevard North. Upon arrival, make a right turn onto Koger Boulevard North where the destination will be on the right.
South on 4th Street North: Head north toward 89th Avenue North. After a while, make a left turn onto 94th Avenue North and after a few hundred feet turn right onto Koger Boulevard North. The destination will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
On-premises parking facility is provided at this IRS Office for public visitors, free of cost.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are recommended to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)