This page provides information about the IRS Office Salinas location.
IRS Office Salinas – 928 East Blanco Rd, Suite 121, Salinas, CA 93901.
IRS Office at Salinas is located at Blanco Road, opposite to few important government and non-government offices like Monterey County Office of Education, Monterey County Home Charter School, and Salinas Social Security Office etc. Being located close to the Salinas Muni Airport and the US-101 highway, accessibility to this place is very easy.
West on West Blanco Road: Head southeast on West Blanco Road toward South Davis Road. The destination will be on the right.
North on US-101: Continue southeast on Veterans Memorial Highway and take the exit 326B toward Monterey/Peninsula. Take the left lane to turn onto South Sanborn Road. Continue straight on East Blanco Road and make a U-turn at La Mesa Way.
South on US-101: Head northwest on Veterans Memorial Highway and take the exit 326C and turn right onto South Sanborn Road. Continue straight onto East Blanco Road and make a U-turn at La Mesa Way.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premise parking is available. Also, metered parking street and commercial parking lots are available nearby as well.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.