IRS Office Salinas CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Salinas location.
IRS Office Salinas – 928 East Blanco Rd, Suite 121, Salinas, CA 93901.
IRS Office at Salinas is located at Blanco Road, opposite to few important government and non-government offices like Monterey County Office of Education, Monterey County Home Charter School, and Salinas Social Security Office etc. Being located close to the Salinas Muni Airport and the US-101 highway, accessibility to this place is very easy.
West on West Blanco Road: Head southeast on West Blanco Road toward South Davis Road. The destination will be on the right.
North on US-101: Continue southeast on Veterans Memorial Highway and take the exit 326B toward Monterey/Peninsula. Take the left lane to turn onto South Sanborn Road. Continue straight on East Blanco Road and make a U-turn at La Mesa Way.
South on US-101: Head northwest on Veterans Memorial Highway and take the exit 326C and turn right onto South Sanborn Road. Continue straight onto East Blanco Road and make a U-turn at La Mesa Way.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (831) 753-6895
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premise parking is available. Also, metered parking street and commercial parking lots are available nearby as well.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and present valid government issued ID cards at the entrance to the security personnel.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments