This page provides information about the IRS Office Salisbury location.
IRS Office Salisbury – 601 East Naylor Mill Road, Unit C, Salisbury, MD 21804
The IRS Office at Salisbury is located close to the Salisbury Boulevard. This is an office complex with many other tenants; all non-federal. Some of the notable locations nearby are Days Inn Salisbury, Mill Pond Village Apartments, LabCorp, Wicomico County Liquor, Toys “R” Us, Courtesy Chevrolet, The Car Store etc. The tenants on the IRS Office building are Patrick Lisa DDR (Dentist), Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. (Financial Planner), Gorgeous! Beauty Salon, Bankers Life Insurance Agency, Affordable Dentures: Lee-Virgil Helen P DDS (Dentist), 1st Mariner Mortgage etc.
East on Zion Road: Head west on Zion Road toward E Naylor Mill Road. Turn right onto E Naylor Mill Road, then another right turn onto Mill Pond Lane. Shortly afterward turn left at the 1st cross street to stay on Mill Pond Lane. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on US-50: Head southeast on US-50E and take the US-13N/US-12 BUS exit toward Salisbury/Dover. Keep right and keep following signs for Salisbury Road then turn right onto E Naylor Mill Road. Take a left turn onto Mill Pond Lane and stay on this road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Salisbury Boulevard/US-13N: Head south on US-13S/N Salisbury Boulevard. Take the left 2 lanes to turn left onto E Naylor Mill Road. Take a left turn onto Mill Pond Lane and stay on this road through the 1st cross street; the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Closed for lunch from noon – 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments