IRS Office Santa Ana CA
This page provides information on the IRS Office Santa Ana location.
IRS Office Santa Ana – 801 Civic Center Drive West, Santa Ana, CA 92701
The IRS Office at Santa Ana is located at Civic Center area of the city. Located adjacent to West Civic Center Drive, the IRS Office is only a few minute walk from the Ronald Reagan Federal Building and United States Courthouse. The Civic Center is a busy place within the city and the IRS office is one of the important city installations apart from the Central Jails, Public Library, City Hall, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Office etc. located within walking distance.
East on Interstate 5: Head northwest on the Santa Ana Freeway and take the exit 105A for 17th Street by turning left. Continue for half a mile then turn left onto North Broadway. Continue for half a mile and then turn right onto West Civic Center Drive.
West on CA-22: Continue on Garden Grove Police Officers Memorial Highway and take any of the 14A/14B/14C/14D exits. Continue on North Broadway and follow the signs toward West Civic Center Drive.
North on CA-57: Head south on CHP Officer Don J. Burt Memorial Highway and follow the signs for Orange I-5 highway. Keep left to take exit 1A for I-5 toward Santa Ana. Keep right and exit Main Street South then follow signs for Main Street North or North Broadway. Merge onto North Broadway and after a mile, turn right onto West Civic Center Drive.
South on State Route 55: Head northeast on Costa Mesa Freeway and use either of the right 2 lanes to take exit 10B to merge onto Interstate 5 toward Santa Ana. After 2 miles, take the exit 105A and merge onto 17th Street by taking the left two lanes. After a while, take the left two lanes onto North Broadway. Then turn right onto West Civic Center Drive.
Monday through Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information (657) 247-3438
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Paid public parking available for $4/hour. Metered parking streets are available nearby which is cheaper, also a few commercial parking lots and buildings are available within walking distance.
Visitors need to walk through modern electronic security equipment. Guars may ask for government issued IDs to cross-check appointment.
Visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)