This page provides information about the IRS Office Santa Fe location.
IRS Office Santa Fe – 2945 Rodeo Park Drive East, Santa Fe, NM 87505
The IRS Office at scenic Santa Fe city is located by the St. Francis Drive, close to the Rodeo Road. The city itself isn’t very busy, and the location where the IRS Office is located is not much crowded either. However, at the 2945 Rodeo Park Drive address, a row of similar looking buildings house a good number of offices apart from the IRS office, namely – Benchmark Human Services, dRoberts Realty LLC, Farmers Insurance – Craig Allin, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Northrop Grumman, and The Rock Church of Santa Fe, NM. Nearby locations are mostly hospitals and therapists chambers, but there are few federal offices as well. Some of them are – New Mexico Supreme Court, New Mexico Sports & Physical Therapy, Presbyterian Medical Services, Intermountain Region Office, Pajarito Scientific Corporation, Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe, New Mexico Treatment Services, and Medical Cannabis Program etc.
East on NM-300W/Rodeo Road: Head west on NM-300 W/Rodeo Road toward Calle Tablas until the Rodeo Park Drive East arrives. Once it does, turn left onto Rodeo Park Drive East. After a quarter mile on this road, the IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Calle Melecio: Head east on Rodeo Road toward Calle Delfino. Upon arrival at the Rodeo Park Drive cross-street, turn right onto the Rodeo Park Drive East. Quarter miles later, the IRS Office will be on the left.
North on St Francis Drive: Head south on South St Francis drive toward Siringo Road. Upon arrival at the Swmill Road junction, turn right onto this road. Continue for a quarter mile, then continue onto Rodeo Park Drive east. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on St Francis Drive: Head north on South St Francis Drive. Continue, then upon arrival at the Sawmill Road, take a left turn onto this road. Continue onto Rodeo Park Drive East, and the IRS Office will be on the left.
The Santa Fe IRS Office only serves on Wednesdays from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm; and is closed on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Information: (505) 424-5961
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This IRS office provides on-premises public parking service for the visitors to this office, and other offices at the same compound.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of appointment and identity.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above. Since this office only serves on Wednesdays, taking an appointment is highly required.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments