This page provides information about the IRS Office Santa Fe location.
IRS Office Santa Fe – 2945 Rodeo Park Drive East, Santa Fe, NM 87505
The IRS Office at Santa Fe is located by St. Francis Drive, close to Rodeo Road. Other buildings nearby include the New Mexico Supreme Court, New Mexico Sports & Physical Therapy, Presbyterian Medical Services, Intermountain Region Office, Pajarito Scientific Corporation, Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe, New Mexico Treatment Services, and Medical Cannabis Program etc.
East on NM-300W/Rodeo Road: Head west on NM-300 W/Rodeo Road toward Calle Tablas until the Rodeo Park Drive East arrives. Once it does, turn left onto Rodeo Park Drive East. After a quarter mile on this road, the IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Calle Melecio: Head east on Rodeo Road toward Calle Delfino. Upon arrival at the Rodeo Park Drive cross-street, turn right onto the Rodeo Park Drive East. Quarter miles later, the IRS Office will be on the left.
North on St Francis Drive: Head south on South St Francis drive toward Siringo Road. Upon arrival at the Swmill Road junction, turn right onto this road. Continue for a quarter mile, then continue onto Rodeo Park Drive east. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on St Francis Drive: Head north on South St Francis Drive. Continue, then upon arrival at the Sawmill Road, take a left turn onto this road. Continue onto Rodeo Park Drive East, and the IRS Office will be on the left.
The Santa Fe IRS Office is open Wednesdays from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm; and is closed on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Santa Fe IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This IRS office provides on-premises public parking service for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of appointment and identity.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments