This page provides information about the IRS Office Sarasota location.
IRS Office Sarasota – 5971 Cattle Ridge Boulevard, Sarasota, FL 34232
The IRS Office at Sarasota is located close to the US Highway 93. G4S Secure Solutions USA is one of the closest offices to the IRS Office. Cattleridge Boulevard runs in front, and there are two hospitals nearby named Complex Care Hospital at Ridgelake and Doctors Hospital of Sarasota that might come useful while locating the IRS Office.
East on Bee Ridge Road: Head west on Bee Ridge Road and turn right onto Cattlement Road. Approach forward a few seconds, then make a right turn onto Cattelridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
West on Bee Ridge Road: Head east toward Maxfield Drive. Take the 2nd lane from left to turn onto Cattlement Road. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
North on Cattlemen Road: Head south toward Webber Street and make a left turn onto Cattleridge Avenue upon reaching the 3rd cross street. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the left.
South on Cattlemen Road: Head north on Cattlement Road toward Center Pointe Drive. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm.
Information: (941) 378-6448
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises free parking is available for public visitors and employees of the IRS Office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are recommended to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments