This page provides information about the IRS Office Sarasota FL location.
IRS Office Sarasota – 5971 Cattle Ridge Boulevard, Sarasota, FL 34232
The IRS Office at Sarasota is located close to the US Highway 93. G4S Secure Solutions USA is one of the closest offices to the IRS Office. Cattleridge Boulevard runs in front, and there are two hospitals nearby named Complex Care Hospital at Ridgelake and Doctors Hospital of Sarasota that might come useful while locating the IRS Office.
East on Bee Ridge Road: Head west on Bee Ridge Road and turn right onto Cattlement Road. Approach forward a few seconds, then make a right turn onto Cattelridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
West on Bee Ridge Road: Head east toward Maxfield Drive. Take the 2nd lane from left to turn onto Cattlement Road. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
North on Cattlemen Road: Head south toward Webber Street and make a left turn onto Cattleridge Avenue upon reaching the 3rd cross street. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the left.
South on Cattlemen Road: Head north on Cattlement Road toward Center Pointe Drive. Make a right turn onto Cattleridge Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premises free parking is available for public visitors and employees of the IRS Office.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.