This page provides information about the IRS Office Savannah location.
IRS Office Savannah – # 9 Park of Commerce Blvd., Savannah, GA 31405
Park of Commerce Boulevard is all about large businesses happening, also the Savannah IRS Office is located in this road. This place is a low rise yet large office complex. Major tenants on this property are Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Ga: Ward Tim, New York Life Insurance Co: Slotin Leon, New York Life Insurance Co: Holm Ward Timothy and Morgan Corporation. Nearby business locations are Thomas & Hutton, TJS Deemer Dana LLP, Corporate Message Services, Coleman Company Inc. etc.
East on Interstate 16: Head west on Interstate 16. Take exit 162 and exit onto Chatham Parkway. At the fork, keep on the right lane and follow signs for US-17/Chatham County and merge onto Chatham Parkway. After a while, turn right onto Park of Commerce Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Interstate 16: Head east on I-16 and take exit 162 for Chatham Parkway. At the fork keep right, follow signs for US-17 and merge onto Chatham Parkway. Take a right turn onto Park of Commerce Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
North on Chatham Parkway: Head southwest on Chatham Parkway toward Telfair Road. After continuing for a while, look for signs and turn right onto Park of Commerce Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
South on Chatham Parkway: Head northeast on Chatham Parkway toward Police Memorial Drive. Turn right onto Chatham Center South. After a while Chatham Center South would turn slightly toward right and become Park of Commerce Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the left on this street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (912) 651-1430
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking lot is available for the visitors to this place. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots/garages are also available nearby.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for a government issued valid ID card for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments