This page provides information about the IRS Office Scottsbluff location.
IRS Office Scottsbluff – 2001 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361
The IRS Office at Scottsbluff is located at a house-styled office compound with a few offices at one place. Despite having many offices being located in one location, the office compound is commonly known by Great Western Bank’s name as they are the prominent tenant here. Other tenants are American Family Insurance – Kendell Henderson Agency Inc., Hyland Robert V DDS, and IRS itself. Scottsbluff IRS office is located in quite a busy location with a variety of business and other locations in periphery, which includes First State Bank, First Presbyterian Church, First United Methodist Church, First National Bank North Platte, St Andrews Episcopal Church, League of Human Dignity, and United States Postal Service to name a few. Security procedures are less hectic, and there is sufficient parking space as well in this branch.
East on East 20th Street: Head west on E 20th Street toward 13th Avenue. Keep driving straight until the Broadway cross-street arrives, at this point take a right turn onto Broadway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 20th Street: Head east on W 20th Street toward Char Avenue. Keep driving straight till the Broadway cross-street, then take a left turn onto Broadway. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
North on US-26E: Head south on NE-71 toward W Adler Drive. Take a left turn onto US-26 East, then drive for half a mile before turning right onto Avenue B at the first cross-street. Almost a mile later, turn left onto W 20th Street. Finally, take a left turn at the 2nd cross-street onto Broadway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Broadway: Head north and keep driving toward the E 9th Street. After the E 20th Street cross-street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm; with a one-hour lunch break from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (308) 635-3435
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This location provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors and employees; for the offices in this compound.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and security screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.