This page provides information about the IRS Office Scottsbluff location.
IRS Office Scottsbluff – 2001 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361
The IRS Office at Scottsbluff is located in the Great Western Bank building.
East on East 20th Street: Head west on E 20th Street toward 13th Avenue. Keep driving straight until the Broadway cross-street arrives, at this point take a right turn onto Broadway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 20th Street: Head east on W 20th Street toward Char Avenue. Keep driving straight till the Broadway cross-street, then take a left turn onto Broadway. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
North on US-26E: Head south on NE-71 toward W Adler Drive. Take a left turn onto US-26 East, then drive for half a mile before turning right onto Avenue B at the first cross-street. Almost a mile later, turn left onto W 20th Street. Finally, take a left turn at the 2nd cross-street onto Broadway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Broadway: Head north and keep driving toward the E 9th Street. After the E 20th Street cross-street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from noon – 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This location provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors and employees; for the offices in this compound.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.