This page provides information about the IRS Office Silverdale location.
IRS Office Silverdale – 9657 Levin Road, Silverdale, WA 98383
Silverdale IRS Office is located in the downtown, by the silver creek. It is an office building called The Land Title Professional Building and the major tenants on this compound are Ryan, Montgomery & Armstrong Inc., Land Titles Company and Veterans United Home Loans etc. Some of the nearby business locations are Windermere Real Estate, Paclab, Fidelity National Title, and Clear Creek Trail etc.
East on Bucklin Hill Road: Head west on NW Bucklin Hill Road toward Marissa Lane NW. Then, take a right turn onto Levin Road NW. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Olympic View Road NW: Head east on NW Anderson Hill Road toward Impasse Place NW. A traffic circle should be ahead, take the 1st exit and stay on NW Anderson Hill Road. Almost quarter to a mile later, turn left onto NW Bucklin Hill Road. Then turn left onto Levin Road NW and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on WA-3: Head south and take exit 45 for WA-303 toward Silverdale/East Bremerton. Half a mile later, turn right onto WA-303 N and follows the signs for Silverdale. Continue onto Kitsap Mall Boulevard NW, then onto Ridgetop Boulevard NW. Finally, turn right onto Levin Road NW. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on WA-3: Head north on WA-3 and until the exit 45A. Take this exit toward Clear Creek Road/Silverdale and continue. Then use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Kitsap Mall Boulevard NW. Continue onto Ridgetop Boulevard NW. Take a right turn onto Levin Road NW, the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (360) 613-1439
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
A surface level parking lot is available for the visitors to The Land Title Professional Building.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.