This page provides information about the IRS Office Sioux Falls location.
IRS Office Sioux Falls – 1720 S. Southeastern Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
The IRS Office at Sioux Falls is located by a cross-street, the one that intersects between S Southeastern Avenue and E 26th Street. The office is located inside a one-story office building with sufficient place to serve clients effortlessly. The area is not much populated with business locations, however, there are still a good number of businesses and offices to consider. Some of the neighboring places/businesses are Rotary Park, Norlin Greenway Park, Town Park Apartments, Town One Park, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, American Family Insurance – Scott Nowak, Willow Wood Apartments, Holiday Station Stores, Wells Fargo Bank, First Christian Reformed Church, Cliff Avenue Greenhouse & Garden Center etc. Highway 229 runs close-by, therefore this location is very much accessible from all across the town.
East on E 26th Street: Get onto the East 26th Street and head west toward S Sycamore Avenue. Keep driving until reaching the S Southeastern Avenue intersection, then take a right turn onto this Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right, just at the corner of this avenue.
West on E 26th Street: Get onto the East 26th Street and drive west toward S 6th Avenue. Upon reaching the S Southeastern Avenue intersection, take a left turn onto this road and the IRS Office will be on the right at the very beginning.
North on S Cleveland Avenue: Head south on S Cleveland Avenue toward E 11th Street. Keep driving until the East 26th Street intersection. Then, take a right turn at the 1st cross-street onto S Southeastern Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on S Southeastern Avenue: Get on the S Southwestern Avenue and head northwest on S Southeastern Avenue. After crossing the E 26th Street intersection, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (605) 782-8279
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round. See Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for more information.
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)