This page provides information about the IRS Office Spokane location.
IRS Office Spokane – 920 West Riverside, Spokane, WA 99201
The Spokane IRS Office is located opposite to the Spokane Public Library in the city’s downtown area. US Citizenship and Immigration Services and US Attorney are the other major federal tenant that occupies the building. Some of the notable nearby locations are US Postal Office, US Map Sales, US Bankruptcy Court, MUV Fitness Downtown, Statue of Lincoln etc. The Spokane River flows nearby and the area is full of good places for eating – an IRS Office visitor should not have a bad day at this part of the city. Peaceful Valley is located only 10 minutes’ walk away after all!
East on Interstate 90: Head west on Interstate 90. Then, take exit 280B to merge onto S Lincoln Street. Take a left turn onto West Riverside Avenue and the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on Interstate 90: Head east on Exit 280 toward south Maple Street. Continue straight onto West 4th Avenue and merge slightly left toward Lincoln Street. Then upon arrival, turn left onto South Lincoln Street. Finally, turn left onto West Riverside Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on Washington Street: Head south on North Division Street toward West Mission Avenue. Quarter miles later, turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Mission Avenue. Then continue onto West Maxwell Avenue and turn left onto North Washington Street after quarter to a mile later. Continue for a while onto North Stevens Street. Finally, turn right onto West Riverside Avenue. IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on US-195 Highway: Take US-195 to 4th Avenue. Take exit 280 from I-90 East. Then, continue on W 4th Avenue. Take South Lincoln Street to West Riverside Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (509) 353-0508
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is no on-premises public parking facility. However, the metered parking streets adjacent to the building are pretty inexpensive, their pricing range between $3 and $8 per day. Also, some commercial parking lots are nearby.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments