This page provides information about the IRS Office St. Cloud location.
IRS Office St. Cloud – 1010 W. Saint Germain Street, St. Cloud, MN 56301
The IRS Office at St. Cloud is located at the downtown location, 10th Avenue and 11th Avenue, W St German Street and 1st Street South. It is a 7 story low rise office building complex with several other tenants, the major ones being Gray Plant Mooty, Falcon National Bank, Stifel Nicolaus and Hall Law Personal Injury Attorney. There is a US Bank Branch just across the road to the north. Other nearby important locations are Bremer Bank, MidCountry Bank Branch & ATM, Public Defender’s Office, St. Mary’s Cathedral etc.
Northeast on MN-23W: Head southwest on MN-23W/2nd Street South toward 4th Avenue South while continuing to follow MN-23 west. Then, take the 10th Avenue exit and turn left onto 10th Avenue South. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto W Street Germain Street; the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Southwest on MN-23: Head northeast on MN-23 East/1st Street S toward 14th Avenue South. Take the exit toward Ninth Avenue, then turn right onto 10th Avenue South. After a quarter mile, turn left at the 3rd cross street onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on 10th Avenue North: Head south toward 2nd Street North. Continue onto 10th Avenue North, then turn right onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on 9th Avenue South: Head north on 9th Avenue South toward 6th Street South. Continue onto 10th Avenue South and after a quarter mile, turn left onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
Information: (320) 251-9261
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This location offers on-premises public parking facility. Also, Paramount Parking Ramp is around the 10th Avenue North corner.
All public visitors are required to pass through multiple phases of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID at IRS front desk is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments