This page provides information about the IRS Office St. Cloud location.
IRS Office St. Cloud – 1010 W. Saint Germain Street, St. Cloud, MN 56301
The IRS Office is located at Downtown St. Cloud; 10th Avenue and 11th Avenue, W St German Street and 1st Street South. It is a 7 story low rise office building complex with several other tenants. There is a US Bank Branch just across the road to the north. Other nearby locations are Bremer Bank, MidCountry Bank Branch & ATM, Public Defender’s Office, St. Mary’s Cathedral etc.
Northeast on MN-23W: Head southwest on MN-23W/2nd Street South toward 4th Avenue South while continuing to follow MN-23 west. Then, take the 10th Avenue exit and turn left onto 10th Avenue South. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto W Street Germain Street; the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Southwest on MN-23: Head northeast on MN-23 East/1st Street S toward 14th Avenue South. Take the exit toward Ninth Avenue, then turn right onto 10th Avenue South. After a quarter mile, turn left at the 3rd cross street onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on 10th Avenue North: Head south toward 2nd Street North. Continue onto 10th Avenue North, then turn right onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on 9th Avenue South: Head north on 9th Avenue South toward 6th Street South. Continue onto 10th Avenue South and after a quarter mile, turn left onto W St Germain Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This location offers on-premises public parking facility. Also, Paramount Parking Ramp is around the 10th Avenue North corner.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments