This page provides information about the IRS Office St. Joseph location.
IRS Office St. Joseph – 1211 North Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64506
The IRS Office at St. Joseph is located next to highway 29. Some locations around this IRS Office are US Army Reserve, Heaton Bowman Smith Sidenfaden, Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Advance America, Panera Bread, Walgreens, Sprint Store etc.
East on Frederick Avenue: Head west on Frederick Avenue toward N Woodbine Road. Take a right turn onto I-29BL. The IRS Office compound will be on the right after a while.
West on Frederick Avenue: Head east on Frederick Avenue toward Woodson Drive. Turn left onto I-29BL; the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-29BL: Head south on I-29BL toward Oakland Avenue. Before Frederick Avenue, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on US-169N and I-29BL: Head north on US-169N toward Williamsburg. After driving past Frederic Avenue to the right, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 9 am to 4.30 pm; with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card might be required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments