This page provides information about the IRS Office St. Joseph location.
IRS Office St. Joseph – 1211 North Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64506
The IRS Office at St. Joseph is located next to highway 29. This location is a busy business center. Plenty of locations are around including federal and non-federal offices, diners, places to stay and other businesses. Some of the notable locations around this IRS Office are US Army Reserve, Heaton Bowman Smith Sidenfaden, Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Advance America, Panera Bread, Walgreens, Sprint Store etc. The major tenant at the IRS Office location is UMB Bank, the other tenants are Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Kozminski Linda (doctor), Senior Specialists (Insurance agency) and IRS.
East on Frederick Avenue: Head west on Frederick Avenue toward N Woodbine Road. Take a right turn onto I-29BL. The IRS Office compound will be on the right after a while.
West on Frederick Avenue: Head east on Frederick Avenue toward Woodson Drive. Turn left onto I-29BL; the IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-29BL: Head south on I-29BL toward Oakland Avenue. Before Frederick Avenue, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on US-169N and I-29BL: Head north on US-169N toward Williamsburg. After driving past Frederic Avenue to the right, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 9 am to 4.30 pm; with a one hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (816) 966-2840
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card might be required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments