IRS Office Stockton CA
This page provides information about the IRS Office Stockton Location
IRS Office Stockton – 4643 Quail Lakes Drive, Stockton, CA 95207
IRS Office at Stockton is located close to the West Side Freeway. Major tenants sharing the common building are Amera Hope (a mental health clinic), Khop (radio broadcaster), New Body MD Surgical Centers and Med Spa and Northgate Commercial – Real Estate and Property Management. This is a commercial office space and easily accessible to the residents of Stockton.
East on West March Lane: Head west toward Quail Lakes Plaza and when arrived, turn right onto Quail Lakes Drive. Make two left turns and your destination should be on the left.
West on West March Lane: Head east toward Deer Park Drive and look out for the left lane that turn onto Quail Lakes Drive. When reached, turn left and then another left toward the IRS office which will be on the left.
North on Interstate 5: While heading south on the West Side Freeway, take exit 476 and turn left onto West March Lane. Take a left using the left lane onto Quail Lakes Drive. Take two consecutive left turns and the destination will be on the left.
South on Interstate 5: Keep heading north on West Side Freeway. Using the 2nd lane, turn right onto West March Lane. Turn left onto Quail Lakes Drive and make two consecutive left turns. The destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (209) 476-7501
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Parking lot is available for public parking. If there’s no free spot on the lot, metered parking streets are available within walking distance as well.
All visitors are required to walk through modern electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government issued IDs to cross-check appointment.
All visitors need to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)