This page provides information about the IRS Office Stoneham location.
IRS Office Stoneham – 1 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham, MA 02180
The Stoneham IRS Office is located at the busy business center of the city. Conveniently located around the corner of Main Street and Montale Avenue, this location is quite easy to reach. This 4 story office building has a brick façade and prominent glass fascia. The building was built in 1987 with 97,777 Sqft of area. Bunch of business locations are situated nearby like City Cycle, Round’s Hardware, Main Street Auto Care, The Book Oasis, McDonald-Finnegan Funeral Home, Bank of America Financial Center etc. The tenants on this building are Mass. Eye and Ear, Stoneham – Eye Center, Young Lucy PhD, IRS etc.
East on Spring Street: Head west on Spring Street toward Green Street, then merge onto Pleasant Street. Take a right turn onto Main Street and continue. The IRS Office building will be on the left on this road.
West on Montale Avenue: Head east on Montale Avenue toward Main Avenue. Turn left onto Main Street and continue. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Main Street: Head south on Main Street and slow down after Flint Avenue to the right. The IRS Office will be on the right after a short while.
South on Main Street: Head north on Main Street toward Linden Street. Slow down after Montvale Avenue to the left, the IRS Office will be on the left on Main Street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (781) 835-4350
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers an on-premises parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.