This page provides information about the IRS Office Tallahassee location.
IRS Office Tallahassee – 1211 Governor’s Square Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 3230
Tallahassee IRS Office is located near the Apalachee Parkway. Nearby establishments are Walgreens, Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown etc. The major tenants sharing this office space are Florida Department of Transportation, Magnolia Center II, US Senator Connie Mack’s office etc.
East on Governors Square Boulevard: Head west on Governors Square Boulevard toward Magnolia Drive. Keep eyes on the left because that’s where the destination will be on.
West on Apalachee Parkway: Head east on Apalachee Parkway and turn left onto Marriott Drive. After a while, make a right turn onto Governors Square Boulevard and the destination will be on the right on this road.
North on Magnolia Drive: Head south on Magnolia Drive toward East Call Street. Go a few hundrd feet and make a right turn onto Governors Square Boulevard. The destination will be on the left.
South on Magnolia Drive: Head north on Magnolia Drive toward Chowkeebin Nene and keep on continuing straight on the Magnolia Drive road. Upon reaching the Governors Square Boulevard, make a left turn onto this road. After a while, the destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (850) 402-8659
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-spot free parking facility is available for the public visitors to this location.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments