This page provides information about the IRS Office Toledo location.
IRS Office Toledo – Four Seagate, 433 North Summit, Toledo, OH 43604
Toledo IRS Office is located at a low-rise office complex named Four SeaGate Building. The building is 10-storied with 281,917 square feet space on it and was constructed in 1984. Other than IRS, other major tenants on this building are Fox Toledo, US Attorney Northern District of Ohio, Spengler Nathanson Attorneys, Four SeaGate Conference Center, Upton Appraisal Group, Marshall & Melhorn Attorneys etc.
East on Front Street: Head southwest on Front Street toward Worthington Street. Take a right turn onto Main Street and continue onto Cherry Street. After a while, take the 2nd left lane and turn left onto North Summit Street. The Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
West on Interstate 75: Head south on Exit 202A toward Indiana Avenue. Merge onto Indiana Avenue and stay on this road, then continue straight onto Washington Street. After a while turn left onto North Erie Street and continue, then turn right onto Cherry Street. Turn right onto North Summit Street where the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
North on Cherry Street: Head southeast on Cherry Street toward Baker Street. Take a right turn onto North Summit Street. After a while, the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
South on Summit Street: Head northeast on Summit Street toward Clayton Street. Make a U-turn at Jackson Street, the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (419) 213-5165
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This building has an underground parking with a capacity of 271 cars. Alongside, Ampco Parking System parking garage is just around the corner of the Four SeaGate building and metered parking streets are also nearby.
All public visitors are required to walk through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card to the security personnel is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments