This page provides information about the IRS Office Toledo location.
IRS Office Toledo – Four Seagate, 433 North Summit, Toledo, OH 43604
Toledo IRS Office is located in a 10 story commercial office building called the Four SeaGate Building.
East on Front Street: Head southwest on Front Street toward Worthington Street. Take a right turn onto Main Street and continue onto Cherry Street. After a while, take the 2nd left lane and turn left onto North Summit Street. The Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
West on Interstate 75: Head south on Exit 202A toward Indiana Avenue. Merge onto Indiana Avenue and stay on this road, then continue straight onto Washington Street. After a while turn left onto North Erie Street and continue, then turn right onto Cherry Street. Turn right onto North Summit Street where the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
North on Cherry Street: Head southeast on Cherry Street toward Baker Street. Take a right turn onto North Summit Street. After a while, the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
South on Summit Street: Head northeast on Summit Street toward Clayton Street. Make a U-turn at Jackson Street, the Four SeaGate Building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Toldeo IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This building has underground parking. Ampco Parking System parking garage is just around the corner of the Four SeaGate building and metered parking on the street is also available.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments