This page provides information about the IRS Office Tulsa location.
IRS Office Tulsa – 224 South Boulder, Tulsa, OK 74103
The Tulsa IRS Office is located in Tulsa Post Office and Courthouse, one of the major Tulsa Federal Buildings. Construction of this building was completed in 1917. This Federal Building is often referred as the ‘postal beauty of the southwest’. The marble lobby and grand staircase is truly a welcoming scene for its visitors. GSA’s Art and Architectural Program enlisted this building in 1996. Across the 3 stories, this building has a total floor space of 102,092 square feet. US Courthouse is the major tenants as suggested by the name, there are also few other federal offices like the IRS, US Bankruptcy Court Clerk, County Government Office, and US Labor Department etc. Some nearby important locations are INCOG, Southwest Art Museum, Hyatt Regency Tulsa, BOK Center, Tulsa Performing Arts Center and some parking lots.
East on I-244: Head west on I-244W and use the left lane to take exit 6B for US-75N toward Bartlesville. Upon arrival at the fork, keep left and follow signs for US-75 S/Okmulgee and merge onto US-75 South. Use the right 2 lanes to take 7th Street exit toward Downtown, then continue onto E 7th Street. Half a mile later, turn right onto South Boule Avenue W. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on US-412 E: Take US-412E and I-244 E to E7th Street. Then, take the 7th Street exit from Us-75 South. Then continue on E 7th Street Drive to South Boulder Avenue W. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on US-75: Head south on US-75 South. Use the right 2 lanes to take the 7th Street exit toward Downtown. Continue onto E 7th Street, then use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto South Boulder Avenue W. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on I-244 E: Head north on I-244 East and leave this highway through exit 4B for US-64E/OK-51E/US-75 North toward Broken Arrow/Bartlesville. Continue onto OK-51E/US-64E/US-75N and take the 13th Street exit toward Denver Avenue. Then turn left onto W 13th Street and continue for a quarter mile. Turn left onto South Boulder Avenue W, and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (918) 622-8482
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is no public parking facility in this building premises. However, metered street parking and commercial parking garages are just around the building.
All public visitors are required to pass through several electronic security equipment checkpoints. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and equipment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments