This page provides information about the IRS Office Utica location.
IRS Office Utica – 10 Broad Street, Utica, NY 13501.
The IRS Office at Utica is located close to Oriskany Street East highway. Hotel Utica, Kids Oneida, Jetnet, Utica Coffee Roasting Company etc. are the few known establishments located around the office. Also, the Utica bus counter is within walking distance in case a visitor wants take public transport instead of personal vehicle.
East on Broad Street: Head southeast on NY-5S East and take the exit toward Culver Avenue. Turn right onto Broad Street and turn left onto Oriskany Street East. Take a right turn onto Catherine Street, then another right onto Franklin Square. The destination will be on the right.
West on Oriskany Street West: Head east on Oriskany Street West then turn right onto Jay Street. Make another left turn to stay on Jay Street, then make a left turn onto John Street. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Catherine Street. Make a right turn at the first cross street onto Franklin Square.
North on Interstate 790 West: Take the I-790W and NY-5S East/Oriskany Street West to Jay Street. Continue on Jay Street. Take John Street to Franklin Square.
South on Genesee Street: Head northeast on Genesee Street toward Noyes Street. Continue straight on the upcoming traffic circle and turn right onto Catherine Street. Turn left to stay on Catherine Street and after a while, turn left at the first cross street onto Franklin Square. The destination will be on the right.\
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one hour lunch break at noon, during 1 pm – 2 pm.
Information: (315) 793-1952
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance, pricing is mostly on the cheaper side.
All public visitors need to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments