This page provides information about the IRS Office Vancouver location.
IRS Office Vancouver – 500 W. 12th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Vancouver IRS Office is located in the busy downtown area, in Vancouver Federal Building. This is a comparatively smaller federal building, yet very scenic and beautiful. Other than IRS, the other major tenant on this building is US Treasury Department. Some other federal offices and important business locations are nearby, like the Clark County Superior Court, Clark County Auditor, Clark County Medical Examiner, Clark County Superior Court, CRESA 911 and Licensing Department – Vehicle etc.
East on Mill Plain Boulevard: Head west on E Mill Plain Boulevard toward East Reserve Street. Turn left onto Franklin Street and continue, then turn left onto W 12th Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Fourth Plain Boulevard: Head east on West Fourth Plain Boulevard. Take a right turn onto Franklin Street, then turn left onto West 12th Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Interstate 5: Head south and exit toward City Centre/Port of Vancouver through the exit 1C. Then, turn right onto WA-501/E 15th Street and follow the signs for City Center. Turn left onto Franklin Street and follow for a quarter miles. Then, take a left turn onto W 12th Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Interstate 5: Head northeast. Take the right lane and exit through 1C-1D for WA-501 highway. Turn sharp left onto Franklin Street and drive for a while. Then turn left onto W 12th Street. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.45 pm to 1.45 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedules.
Information: (360) 905-1181
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
The adjacent parking lot to this federal building is reserved for tenants, however the visitors can park on the streets (metered/non-metered) and nearby commercial parking lots.
All public visitors must go through multiple levels of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.