This page provides information about the IRS Office Vienna location.
IRS Office Vienna – 7980 Quantum Drive First Floor, Vienna, VA 22182
Vienna IRS Office is located 5 minutes’ drive away from the downtown area. Adjacency to the US Interstate 495 highway makes this office more accessible. Plenty of business locations are nearby, like The Westin Tysons Corner, M&T Insurance Agency Inc, Creative Information Tech, Stratford University, The Reserve at Tysons Corner, DMV etc. Equinix Data Center is another major tenant on this office building property. With class walls, the IRS Office Vienna stands out with a pleasant view.
Southeast on Leesburg Pike: While heading northwest on Leesburg Pike, look for Towers Crescent Drive and turn right onto this road upon arrival. Continue onto Kidwell Drive which leads to Gallows Branch Road. Then, turn left onto Gallows Road and take a left turn onto Science Applications Court. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
Northwest on Gallows Road: While heading southeast on Leesburg Pike toward Watson Street, take a right turn onto Gallows Road. After a while, turn left onto Science Applications Court. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Towers Crescent Drive: Take exit 47A-B from I-495 to Towers Crescent Drive. Until Gallows Road, continue on Towers Crescent Drive. Then, turn left onto Gallows Road and after a very short while, turn left onto Science Applications Court. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Gallows Road: Head north on Gallows Road and upon arrival at the Science Applications Court, turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (703) 336-4029
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued visitor ID is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS).