This page provides information about the IRS office Waco location.
IRS Office Waco – 6801 Sanger Ave. Waco, TX 76710
This IRS office is located in suite 1000 in the Sandstone Executive Plaza in Waco, TX.
The Sandstone Executive Plaza is located at the corner of Sanger Ave and Bowden St, right off of W Hwy 6. It is near the Richmond Hills neighborhood.
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.)
*subject to federal holiday schedule
Phone: (254) 741-2312
Parking is available on premises.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Waco IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments