This page provides information about the IRS Office Wailuku location.
IRS Office Wailuku – 2200 Main Street, Wailuku, HI 96793
The IRS Office at Wailuku is located in the middle is located in the middle of city, in one of the busy downtown areas. One Main Plaza is the building where IRS and few other federal offices are housed, alongside some county offices, state offices, and mental health & counselling services. Despite not being a Federal Building, the One Main Plaza still bears immense importance for the offices that are located here. To name a few – Social Security Administration, FBI, DEA, Solid Waste Division, IT Services Division, Planning Department, Immigration Services, Kevin J. Block Attorney at Law, Kirstin Hamman LLLC, and Public Utilities Commission etc. Some prominent locations close to the IRS Office are Maui Historical Society, Kaahumanu Church, Labor & Industrial Relations Department, Wailuku Public Library, Maui District Tax Office, Second Circuit Court, and Wailuku Courthouse etc.
East on W Kaahumanu Avenue: Head west W Kaahumanu Avenue toward Wahinepio Avenue. The road continues to become Main Street, continue onto Main Street and keep driving. The One Main Plaza will be on the right.
West on Iao Valley Road: Head east on Iao Valley Road toward Ua Place. The road then turns slightly left and would become Main Street. After half a mile or so, the One Main Plaza will be on the left.
North on Kahekili Highway: Head south on Kahekili Highway toward Puuohala Road. Turn slightly left onto North Market Street, then quarter mile turn right onto W Vineyard Street. Make a left turn onto N High Street, then a final right turn onto Main Street. The One Main Plaza will be on the right.
South on HI-30 N: Head north on HI-30 N toward Keanu Street. Upon arrival, turn left onto Main Street. The One Main Plaza will be on the right.
This office has only one working day on Wednesday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (808) 242-6450
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides sufficient parking space for the visitors on and around the building.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments