This page provides information about the IRS Office Warwick location.
IRS Office Warwick – 60 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886
The Warwick IRS office is located by the road in a 4-story glass-clad building. With open spaces all around and a wide parking space in front, the office is easy to locate. This office building houses a pretty good number of offices, including federal offices and chambers of different professional personnel e.g. Bliss Brian A (Lawyer), Capobianco Cynthia A CPA (Accountant), Dickie William A (Lawyer), Natural Resources Conservation, Rhode Island Rc & D Area, and Usda Farm Services Agency. The US Social Services Administration is just around the corner of this office building; some other business locations near to this building are La Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor, Rite Aid, Emilio’s Bakery, Havana Cigar Club, Western Union etc. The location is adjacent to the Bald Hill Road.
East on Centerville Road: Head west on Centerville Road. Take a left turn onto Quaker Lane, after a while the IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Centerville Road: Head east on Centerville Road/Legris Avenue toward Glen Drive. Upon arrival, take a right turn onto Quaker Lane. After a while, the IRS Office building will be on the left.
North on Gauvin Drive: Head south on Gauvin Drive toward Country View Drive. After the cross-section, continue onto Quaker Lane. After a while, the IRS Office building will be on the left.
South on Quaker Lane: Head north on RI-2N/Quaker Lane toward Carriage Drive. Upon arrival, turn left onto Ginsu Way and continue driving a little. Then, turn right onto Quaker Lane and after a while, the IRS Office building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (401) 826-4797
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premise public parking facility for the visitors to this office building.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and security screening procedures. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments