This page provides information about the IRS Office West Nyack location.
IRS Office West Nyack – 242 West Nyack Road, West Nyack, NY 10994
Internal Revenue Service office at West Nyack is located right next to the Palisades Interstate Highway. Major tenants sharing the office space are SCP Distributors, Social Security, Rusty Brick Inc. etc. There are few automobile dealership stores around the block like Schultz Ford Lincoln Inc., Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Grand Prize Chevrolet Buick GMC, DCH Honda of Nanuet etc. West Nyack Road and blocks surrounding this area are active commercial zones.
East on Palisades Interstate Parkway: Head west on I-287 West or I-87 North and take exit 13S for Palisades Parkway South toward New Jersey. Then, merge onto Palisades Interstate Parkway South. Take exit 8W and merge onto NY-59 West toward Spring Valley. Turn right onto Rose Road first, then turn left onto West Nyack Road.
West on I-287: While on Governor Thomas E. Dewey Thruway, head east on I-287 East/I-87 South and take exit 13S for Palisades Parkway South toward New Jersey. Merge onto Palisades Interstate Parkway South. Follow to the exit 8W to merge onto NY-59 toward Spring Valley. Turn right onto Rose Road first, then turn left onto West Nyack Road.
North on NY-304: Head south on NY-304 South and follow the signs for Nyack Road. Turn left onto West Nyack Road and look out for the IRS signs to reach the IRS office.
South on NY-304: Head north on NY-304 North. Take right onto West Nyack Road by following the signs.
This IRS office only operates two days a week, Monday and Wednesday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. There’s a one hour lunch break at noon during 1 pm – 2 pm.
Information: (845) 627-1487
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available nearby, within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments