This page provides information about the IRS Office West Palm Beach location.
IRS Office West Palm Beach – 625 N Flagler Dr., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The IRS Office at West Palm Beach is located on the corner of N. Flager Dr and 6th St. The building is minutes away from Clematis street, Government Center, City Place, restaurants, retail shops, banking, and the Palm Beach Intl Airport.
East on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard: Head west on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard toward North Mangonia Drive. Make a U-Turn toward the IRS Office, the destination will be on the right.
West on Okeechobee Boulevard: Head east toward Donnell Road. After a while, take either of the 2 left lanes onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. The destination will be on the right.
North on I-95: Head south on I-95 south and take the right 2 lanes for exit 71 that leads to Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. Take either of the left 2 lanes again to turn onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard.
South on I-95: Head northwest on I-95 North and take the right lane to exit 71 for Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. Make a right turn onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard using either of the 2 lanes toward right. The destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
The property has an attached four-story parking garage.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.