This page provides information about the IRS Office West Palm Beach location.
IRS Office West Palm Beach – 625 N Flagler Dr., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The IRS Office at West Palm Beach is located on the corner of N. Flager Dr and 6th St. The building is minutes away from Clematis street, Government Center, City Place, restaurants, retail shops, banking, and the Palm Beach Intl Airport.
East on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard: Head west on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard toward North Mangonia Drive. Make a U-Turn toward the IRS Office, the destination will be on the right.
West on Okeechobee Boulevard: Head east toward Donnell Road. After a while, take either of the 2 left lanes onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. The destination will be on the right.
North on I-95: Head south on I-95 south and take the right 2 lanes for exit 71 that leads to Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. Take either of the left 2 lanes again to turn onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard.
South on I-95: Head northwest on I-95 North and take the right lane to exit 71 for Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. Make a right turn onto Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard using either of the 2 lanes toward right. The destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (561) 616-2002
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
- The property has an attached four-story parking garage with valet parking
All public visitors are required to pass through multiple stages of electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)