This page provides information about the IRS Office White Plains location.
IRS Office White Plains – 210 East Post Road, White Plains, NY 10601
East Post Road is about businesses all around. Major tenants sharing the office space with IRS are Kaplan test Prep, Leiberts Royal Green Appliance, Eva’s Decorators & Decorating etc. Some notable businesses around the block are ABC Energy, GolfTEC White Plains, Salon Maffei, ML Strength, All Pro Bail Agent: Yohance Perry, Liberty Travel White Plains etc. The most convenient bus stoppage would be Mamaroneck Avenue.
East on Maple Avenue: Head west on Maple Avenue toward Hale Avenue. Use the right lane to turn slightly right to stay on Maple Avenue, then turn right onto South Broadway. After a few hundred feet, turn left onto East Post Road where the destination will be on the right.
West on East Post Road: Head northeast on East Post Road toward Mamaroneck Avenue. The IRS Office will be located on the left.
North on Mitchell Pl: Head south on Mamaroneck Avenue toward Martine Avenue and turn left onto Mitchell Pl. Make another immediate turn toward right onto South Broad. Continue onto East Post Road where the destination will be on the right.
South on Mamaroneck Avenue: Head north on Mamaroneck Avenue toward Maple Avenue and turn right onto East Post Road. The IRS Office will be located on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information (914) 684-7302
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Since this is a busy commercial area, getting a free parking spot could become an issue on rush hours. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance, pricing could vary between different ranges.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel at the entrance would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments