This page provides information about the IRS Office Wilmington location.
IRS Office Wilmington – 3340 Jaeckle Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
The property where IRS Office Wilmington is located in, is an office property for lease. This property has 91,202 Sqft of lot area in a total of 22 lots. Many business locations are located by the Randall Parkway, some of the major ones are – DHHS, The Hill School of Wilmington, NC Elite Career Center, Burnt Mill Business Park Executive Office Suites, CrossFit Inside Out, Camp Impact – Summer Camp, Grainger Industrial Supply etc. Vocational Rehabilitation is the other major tenant at the office space IRS is located in.
East on Randall Parkway: Head west on Randall Parkway toward Campus Cove. Then, turn right onto Brailsford Drive, then turn right again onto Jaeckle Drive.
West on Market Street: Head east on Market Street toward Colonial Drive. Take a right turn onto Covil Avenue, then turn left onto Randall Parkway. After a while, turn left onto Brailsford Drive. Finally, take a right turn onto Jaeckle Drive.
North on Kerr Avenue: Head south on Kerr Avenue toward Market Street. Turn right onto Emerson Street. Continue onto Burnt Mill Drive for a while then turn left onto Jaeckle Drive.
South on Independence Boulevard: Head northeast on Independence Boulevard toward Park Avenue. Take a right turn onto Randall Parkway, then turn left onto Brailsford Drive. Few hundred feet later, turn right onto Jaeckle Drive.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (910) 254-5198
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment validation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments