This page provides information about the IRS Office Winston-Salem location.
IRS Office Winston-Salem – 1677 Westbrook Plaza, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Winston IRS Office is located in a 3 story office building complex, usually up for lease very often. However, the office complex has gone through renovation and remodeling for four times. Major tenants on this office complex other than IRS are Re/Max Realty Consultants, Westbrook Partners etc. Some of the nearby business locations are Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winston, JOANN Fabrics and Crafts, Allegacy Federal Credit Union etc.
East on Interstate 40: Head west on I-40. Take exit 189 for US-158/Stratford Road. Then, turn left onto US-158/Stratford Road, now turn left again onto Westbrook Plaza Drive. Make a left turn to stay on this Drive, after a while the IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Interstate 40: Head southeast on I-40. Take exit 189 for US-158/Stratford Road. Turn left onto US-158 using the left 2 lanes and continue for a while, then turn left onto Westbrook Plaza Drive. Finally, turn left to stay on Westbrook Plaza Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Stratford Road: Head southwest on Stratford Road. Turn right onto Vest Mill Road. After a while, take a left turn onto Genia Drive. Continue for a brief period of time on Westbrook Plaza Drive, the IRS Office building will be on the right on this road.
South on Griffith Road: Head north on Griffith Road. Turn left at the 3rd cross street onto Hanes Mall Boulevard. After half a mile, turn right onto Stratford Road. Shortly afterward, turn left onto Westbrook Plaza Drive. Take the left to stay on Westbrook Plaza Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (336) 659-2740
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments