This page provides information about the IRS Office Yakima location.
IRS Office Yakima – 107 S. 7th Avenue, Yakima, WA 98902
The Yakima IRS Office is located in the center of the city’s downtown, surrounded by plenty of important business locations. This location is full of offices in separate cottage-like establishments and a wide open parking lot in front. The major tenants at this complex are Central Business Services, Dedicated Realty LLC, Financial Management Network, Premium Finance, FMN Income Tax Service, RSVP of Yakima County and of course, Internal Revenue Service. Some of the nearby business locations are Yakima National Bank, Pet Emergency Service of Yakima, Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church etc.
East on Yakima Avenue: Head west on East Yakima Avenue toward South 4th Street. Continue driving on this road, then turn left onto South 7th Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Summitview Avenue toward North 26th Avenue: Head east on Summitview Avenue toward North 26th Avenue. Continue straight onto South 7th Avenue and look for the IRS Office compound on the left.
North on 1st Street: Head south on North 1st Street toward East H Street. Then, take a right turn onto East Lincoln Avenue. After half a mile, turn left onto North Pierce Avenue. Continue until Summitview Avenue, upon arrival turn right on Summitview Avenue. Continue straight onto South 7th Avenue until the IRS Office which will be on the left.
South on 16th Avenue: Head north on 16th Avenue toward West Arlington Avenue. Half a mile later, take a right turn onto Summitview Avenue. Continue straight onto 7th Avenue, the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (509) 454-5675
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
A surface level on-premises parking lot is available for the visitors to the offices in this compound.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued ID is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.