This page provides information about the IRS office Yuma AZ location.
IRS Office Yuma AZ – 2285 S. 4th Ave.
Yuma, AZ 85364
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch noon – 1 p.m.)
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Yuma IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is free parking on premises.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
Since information on our page might have changed, we recommend that you confirm office information at the IRS's office locator tool before visiting the IRS office.