This page provides information about the IRS Rego Park location.
IRS Rego Park – 59-17 Junction Boulevard, Rego Park, NY 11368.
The IRS Office at Rego Park is located at one of the busiest city areas. Schools, medical offices, eateries, busy highways and expressways, factories – all these are surrounding the IRS Office. Plenty of roads from different directions connect to the Rego Park IRS Office, therefore commuting to this office via public transport or personal motor vehicle is quite east.
East on Interstate 495: Head west on Interstate 495 and take exit 19 toward NY-25/Queens Boulevard. Turn right onto 92nd Street shortly after, then again turn right onto 59th Avenue. Follow the signs and make a right turn onto Junction Boulevard. The destination will be on the left.
West on Horace Hoarding Expressway: Head northeast and keep left. Read the signs overhead and follow them for NY-25/Queens Boulevard and slowly merge onto Eliot Avenue/Horace Harding Expressway. Turn left onto Junction Boulevard where the destination will be on the right.
North on Junction Boulevard: Head south on Junction Boulevard toward 50th Avenue. Keep eyes open for the IRS office which should be on the left.
South on New York 25 Service/Queens Boulevard and Junction Boulevard: Head northwest on New York 25 Service/Queens Boulevard toward 64th Road. Continue straight onto the same road and after a quarter miles, turn right onto Junction Boulevard West. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (347) 665-0171
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There’s no provision for on-premises public parking. There are metered parking streets surrounding the building. Commercial parking lots are within walking distance, pricing varies between $3 and $22 per hour. Parking could be very expensive in the area, keep a good amount in coins to feed the meters.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments