This page provides information about the IRS Office Cedar Rapids location.
IRS Office Cedar Rapids – 3205 Williams Blvd. Southwest, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
The IRS Office at Cedar Rapids, Iowa is located by the Williams Boulevard Southwest. The office is located in a one story commercial complex with other offices in the same compound, including the Social Security Office for Cedar Rapids. . This is not exactly a downtown location, however there are still many businesses around this place. Some of them are Dupaco Community Credit Union, Cedar Rapids Vision in Motion, GCR Tires & Services, Witwer Children’s Therapy Center, Fitzgerald & Associates, Taco Bell, Capri College, Hills Bank and Trust Company etc.
East on Wilson Avenue SW: Head west on Wilson Avenue SW toward Illinois Street SW. Upon arrival at Edgewood Road SW, turn right onto this road. After few hundred feet, turn right onto Williams Boulevard Southwest. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 16th Avenue SW: Head east on 16th Avenue SW toward Stoney Point Road Southwest. Turn right onto Edgewood Road Southwest, half a mile turn left onto Williams Boulevard Southwest. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on H Avenue NW: Head south on Edgewood Road NW toward G Avenue NW. Upon arrival at the Williams Boulevard SW, turn left onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Edgewood Road SW: Head north on Edgewood Road SW. Upon arrival at the Williams Boulevard SW, turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (319) 375-9166
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This place has an on-premises public parking lot for the tenants and visitors.
All public visitors need to pass through some sort of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments