This page provides information about the IRS Office Cedar Rapids location.
IRS Office Cedar Rapids – 3205 Williams Blvd. Southwest, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
The IRS Office at Cedar Rapids, Iowa is located off Williams Boulevard Southwest. The office is located in a one story commercial complex. Other government offices in the building include the Social Security Office for Cedar Rapids.
East on Wilson Avenue SW: Head west on Wilson Avenue SW toward Illinois Street SW. Upon arrival at Edgewood Road SW, turn right onto this road. After few hundred feet, turn right onto Williams Boulevard Southwest. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 16th Avenue SW: Head east on 16th Avenue SW toward Stoney Point Road Southwest. Turn right onto Edgewood Road Southwest, half a mile turn left onto Williams Boulevard Southwest. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on H Avenue NW: Head south on Edgewood Road NW toward G Avenue NW. Upon arrival at the Williams Boulevard SW, turn left onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Edgewood Road SW: Head north on Edgewood Road SW. Upon arrival at the Williams Boulevard SW, turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This place has an on-premises public parking lot for visitors.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments