This page provides information about the IRS Office Marquette location.
IRS Office Marquette – 1055 W. Baraga Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855
The IRS Office at Marquette is 10 to 15 minutes of drive from downtown Marquette through the US highway M-28 and US-41. Despite being located in a busy location, the IRS Office is quite isolated from all the hustle around. Some of the nearby business locations are UP Catholic Credit Union, Pit Stop Quick Lube, Jet’s Pizza, Superior Fast Lube & Wash, Border Grill, Walgreens etc.
East on US-41: Head west on US-41 N toward McClellan Avenue. Turn right onto South McClellan Avenue. Take a left turn at the 1st cross street onto West Baraga Avenue. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
West on M-28: Head southeast on US-41 toward Wilson Street. Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left onto Washington Street. Then, take a right turn onto South McClellan Avenue. Finally, turn right onto West Baraga Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Presque Isle Avenue: Head south on Presque Isle Avenue toward Waldo Street. Take a right turn onto West Magnetic Street. Immediately afterward, turn left onto Lincoln Avenue. Slightly more than a quarter mile later, take a right turn onto Cleveland Avenue. Half a mile later, turn left onto McClellan Avenue. Finally, turn right onto West Baraga Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on South McClellan Avenue: Head north on South McClellan Avenue toward Grove Street. Take a left turn onto West Baraga Avenue. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors might have to go through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card might be required to confirm identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments