This page provides information about the IRS Office Melbourne location.
IRS Office Melbourne – 431 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935
The Melbourne IRS Office is located at a place that is mostly a residential area. Across the road, Wickham Village Apartments has many good apartments to live at. A Walmart store is nearby, a park, a water body and many scenic locations surround the IRS Office here.
East on Eau Gaullie Boulevard: Head west on Eau Gallie Boulevard toward Arnold Drive. Make a left turn onto North Wickham Road and look for the destination on the left.
West on Sarno Road: Head east on Sarno Road toward North Drive. Look out for North Wickham Road and turn right onto it. The destination will be on the left.
North on Wickham Road: Head south on North Wickham Road and look out for IRS office signs. The destination will be on the left.
South on Wickham Road: Head north on South Wickham Road toward Harper Road. The destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (321) 253-7700
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is a wide open parking lot surrounding the IRS Office for all visitors and employees of the IRS office.
Public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments