This page provides information about the IRS Office Oklahoma City location.
IRS Office Oklahoma City – 55 N. Robinson, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102
The Oklahoma City IRS Office is located in a 10-story commercial office building called the Robinson Plaza.
East on Reno Avenue: Head west on Reno Avenue toward S Lincoln Boulevard. Turn right onto S Lincoln Boulevard. Shortly afterward, turn left at the 1st cross-street onto E Sheridan Avenue and continue for a quarter miles. Then, turn right onto Vince Gill Avenue. Then, turn left onto E Main Street, and finally turn left onto N Robinson Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Reno Avenue: Head east on Reno Avenue toward S Clegern Avenue. Turn left onto Ron Norick Boulevard and continue on N Robinson Avenue. Then make a U-turn at W Main Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on NW 14th Street: Head south on N Broadway Avenue toward NW 13th Street. Turn slightly right to stay on this N Broadway Avenue, then turn right onto W Main Street. Finally, turn left at the 1st cross-street onto N Robinson Avenue, the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Shields Boulevard: Head north on S Shields Boulevard, then continue onto S E K Gaylord Boulevard. Take a left turn onto W Main Street, then turn left again at the 2nd cross-street onto N Robinson Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Oklahoma City IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
The on-premises public parking facility might not be available. Metered street parking and commercial parking garages and lots are available nearby. Main Street Parking is just around the building.
Public visitors may need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)