This page provides information about the IRS office Phoenix AZ location.
IRS Office Phoenix AZ – 4041 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
The IRS office is located is located near the southeast corner of Indian School Road and Central Avenue. It is conveniently located on the light rail line (Indian School/Central stop) and at the corner of two bus lines (Central Avenue and Indian School).
|Indian School/Central Ave Transit Stop (METRO Light Rail)||1 min||2 min||0.1 mi|
|Osborn/Central Ave Transit Stop (METRO Light Rail)||3 min||9 min||0.5 mi|
|Campbell/Central Ave Transit Stop (METRO Light Rail)||1 min||9 min||0.5 mi|
|Thomas/Central Ave Transit Stop (METRO Light Rail)||4 min||17 min||0.9 mi|
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Phoenix IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
Parking lot available on-premises, also metered street parking and commercial parking lots are available nearby.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.