This page provides information about the IRS Office Raleigh location.
IRS Office Raleigh – 4405 Bland Road, Raleigh, NC 27609
Located close to the Hickory Hollow area, this IRS Office is located in a busy downtown area. Four buildings are located around a circular driveway and the IRS Office is in one of them. The nearest federal office is US Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division; Itron is another major business location in this block. Some of the nearby business locations are Select Bank & Trust, H&R Block, Food Lion, Patterson Performance and Adecco Staffing etc. The office setup in this IRS Office is comparatively cozier than the nearby ones, as expressed by many visitors.
East on New Hope Church Road: Head west on New Hope Church Road. Continue onto Hardimont Road, then turn right onto Bland Road. After a while, turn left. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Hardimont Road: Head east on Hardimont Road toward Colby Drive. Take a left turn onto Bland Road and continue until the IRS Office area is seen on the left.
North on Falls of Neuse Road: Head south on Falls of Neuse Road toward Country Ridge Drive. Turn right onto Bland Road. There should be a parking lot on the right and the IRS Office is just behind the lot.
South on Wake Forest Road: Head northeast on Wake Forest Road toward Bland Road. Turn left onto Hardimont Road, then take a right turn onto Bland Road. Continue until the IRS Office is seen on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (919) 850-1100
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card at the entrance is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments