Yes, all IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers require appointments.
Call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
What to bring to your your appointment
- Bring the following items with you:
- A current government-issued photo ID.
- A taxpayer identification number, such as a Social Security number.
- Any other documentation you need for your appointment.
- If you are applying for or renewing your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), have your have your ITIN documents ready.