IRS Office Austin – 825 E. Rundberg Ln, Austin, TX 78753
Irs Office Austin. This IRS office is located in North Austin in the Rundberg Square Shopping Center. It is located at 825 E. Rundberg Ln, Austin, TX 78753, on the corner of I-35 and E. Rundberg Ln.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM*
*follows federal holiday schedule
Phone: (512) 499-5127
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Austin IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Limited parking is available in the Rundberg Square parking lot.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments